Wednesday 31 October 2012

Feeling much better after some quality red !

Firstly a huge THANK YOU to the selfless people that donate their blood as without them this would not have been possible and I am starting to feel so much better already after 3 units of quality blood.  Ironic that is Halloween!

Usual nerves leading up to getting there but I am over that now.  Afterwards I thought "what was I scared about".  It was a long day and after a good nights sleep I am now feeling the benefits and long may it continue.  It's making me realise how ill I was.

Oncology appointment next week where it will be decided if I am well enough to restart chemo on reduced dosage or start a course of steroids.  ummmm...

3 comments:

  1. Hate to say I told you so but so glad you're already feeling the benefit - prefer a glass of white meself ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Holly has plenty of garlic and a cross in her room........ just in case!! he he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that the transfusion worked and you are feeling better......it's for people like you that desperately need it that Jean donated blood 150 times but he unfortunately he can't donate anymore. xxxx

    ReplyDelete