Monday 27 June 2011

Well I made to the Xray department on time

but am not feeling well so drinking the water required wasn't too good and eventually the inevitable happended.  I threw up. Thankfully I made it to the bathroom and maintained bladder control. I'm not feeling great with acute cold symptoms, got upset as the first thought in my head now was that I would be unable to have my scan. Thankfully they were able to and got a clear image. When done I came home and straight to bed with some honey lemon and paracetamol after phoning work to let them know I wouldn't be in.

I've finally had a letter from the Gynae team.  This included an apology for the misunderstanding that occurred and details I have been waiting for since my op 3 weeks ago.  He is not concerned about my bulky uterus and would not pursue further investigations for what he considers is a very common finding in a lot of women with no subsequent implications. I've yet to be convinced about that.  I will be interested to see if there has been any change in the measurements from today's scan which I will find out next Tuesday.

I have had a busy weekend including meeting up with a fellow blogger Jill who is over from Canada on holiday with her husband Jean.  Thank you both for a lovely afternoon in Bath I felt privileged to be with you both and it felt like we'd known each other for years. My photo's didn't come out as well as yours so I clearly need more practice....

No comments:

Post a Comment