Sunday 19 December 2010

Bouncing back

Despite my brother Kevin and his fiance Amanda being here for the weekend, feelings of anticipation won't go away.  I know what to expect, so why feel anxious ? I know why.  This is horrible.
I went through a box that I keep all the cards and letters I received last year and this made me smile for a bit at least.


May you always have an angel by your side 
Watching out for you in all the things you do
Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days
Finding ways for your wishes and dreams to take you to beautiful places
Giving you hope that is as certain as the Sun
Giving you the strength of serenity as your guide
May you always have love and comfort and courage


Back to work tomorrow that should keep my mind occupied.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment