Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another fantastic result!

As my scan last week was to have a benchmark before starting chemo, I was not due to discuss the outcome with my Oncologist, however with my fantastic blood test results, which I put down to no drugs, Dandelion tea, Milk Thistle, Apricot kernels, Flaxseed and Blueberry punch, I couldn't resist asking for a copy to see if there was a similar trend and ...

"In the abdomen there has been no increase in size of the liver metastatic deposits and no new lesions are seen."

It is an understatement to say I am feeling ecstatically pleased with this result.  Why am I on chemo again? Realistically I will continue with the 6 cycles I am booked for and reassess when I have my next scan in 3 months time as with the chemo and lifestyle changes I have made and others in the pipeline, I feel extremely positive about the potential outcomes.  

Talking about chemo so far so good with no side effects being noted!!

2 comments:

  1. WooHoooooooooo...way to go Sue. (((Hugs))xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news sue :-)))))))xxxx Karen

    ReplyDelete