Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy New Year everyone xxx

I had the minor op as planned.  I had a daft start to the day by turning up at the wrong place and had to walk over to the other side of the hospital to get the the Day Surgery unit.  I was out of breath  but on time and first on the list :-)  I was back on the ward for 10:15 and home in bed by 13:30pm. 
I have started my homoeopathic treatment and back on my other holistic medicine.  My anaemic symptoms are becoming less acute apart from the breathlessness which has cheered me up no end.  My next onc appt is Jan 15th with my homoeopathic appt a week later.

On Christmas Eve Eve , we managed a toast to Colin and the rest of my family upstairs and finished the day off at a local carol service.  Christmas day was spent in our PJ's and I rested all day whilst Rachel Laura and Holly did the cooking.  I know I can hear you - the things I do to get out of cooking the dinner!!
The uncomfortable feeling is not as acute but I know it's there and still being careful.

New Years resolutions ??? Well more happy days, already have a few things lined up, improve my health, improve my mobility (umm heard that one before)... xxx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment